Considering a move? Lebanon Ohio is one of the best-kept secret communities.
Lebanon is a city in Warren County southwestern Ohio and is the county seat of Warren County and part of the Cincinnati metropolitan area. In fact, many people wonder why live in Lebanon Ohio as they are not always familiar with the town nor the area. There truly are some top reasons to live there and they really answer that all important question of why live in Lebanon Ohio:
- Close proximity to Cincinnati so one can live in the suburbs but be close to the heart of the big city.
- Historic landmarks and buildings are found all throughout the city, thus giving it a charming and endearing quality.
- Lebanon has it’s own symphony orchestra which is a very classy and unique aspect of the city.
- In addition to the orchestra, the city also boasts it’s own chorus that puts on regular performances throughout the year.
- The downtown area is attractive and filled with plenty of shops and great restaurants to suit all tastes and needs.
- The schools are some of the best in the state for kids of all ages.
- Lebanon hosts various regional fairs and festivals during the year which makes for a lively time for everyone.
- With more than 350 acres of active and passive park space, there are a wide variety of parks and recreational opportunities and programs available to the community.
- The wide assortment of homes is varied and thus the area has a home style to meet the needs of everyone, regardless of budget, price range or personal style preference.
There is something about suburban living and the calm and serene feeling it brings and Lebanon proves why it has become the most popular option. Adding to the charm is things like Thursday’s Farmers Market where you can select from a variety of locally grown produce, baked goods, flowers, honey, jams, meat and other items.
One can take a short drive and be in the heart of downtown Cincinnati or one can stick close to home to explore and take in the sights and sounds of Lebanon itself.
There are plenty of entertainment options and it is simply a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. One of those rare gems that many do not know about; however, once you get to know Lebanon, you will fall in love with it and want to move your family there for so many reasons. Learn more about Lebanon at the official website.